Monday, May 28, 2012

Appreciate

Its so easy to take life for granted and forget to appreciate the things you have and just want the things you cant.

In the times of inability to do normal activities, like when your sick or sore, I really notice how easy it is to take things for granted.

My back recently got the better of me and really made the simplest of things a real challenge. Just putting on my shoes was a real struggle. All you want is to get back to normal. Makes you really feel for those that have a long term illness or injury or are just unable to live a healthy lifestyle for what ever reason.

When you feel fine and are able to do what you want, its so easy to forget about what it was like when you felt like crap. Remembering the hard times enables you to appreciate the good, I will try and remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment