Saturday, May 5, 2012

Twenty twelve

I turned 32 yesterday! Wow, when I write it down it seems like such a big mature number and one that just a few years ago would seem quite old. It is in fact only a number and I really think you can only ever be as old as you feel.

When I turned 30 I used to tell people as a joke that I was Twenty Ten years old so to still be in my 'twenties'. I guess that makes me Twenty Twelve this year as I still feel no older physically than what I did when I turned 20. Of course there are a few aches and pains (especially my back) that seem to creep up but apart from that all is good.

The boys made me some lovely art work that they had been working on for a few days (wonderful) and Jems bought me a new cycling jacket and some bike tools, awesome! We cut the cake later in the day and Lucas helped me (with a touch of spit!) blow out the candles.

Having a birthday and getting to spend it with such a beautiful family is really the best present I could have.




No comments:

Post a Comment